When it is time to select a new roof or if you are a building a new home, there a few things to consider before you select your roofing material. Roofing your home is an expensive, timely process. Make sure you know the answer to all of these questions before you make your decision.
- Does the material fit your home’s style and color scheme?
- Is special framing needed due to the weight of the material?
- Are there fire codes in your area that restrict certain roofing material?
- Can the material endure your locale’s extreme weather?
- Does it fit in with your budget and are there lifetime warranties?