The temperature may be dropping, but that merely means your deck is more enjoyable as no fan is necessary. Here are a few ways to extend the use of your deck throughout the season.
- Decorate with blankets. If friends are coming over, toss a blanket on the outdoor furniture like a throw, just remember to bring it back inside with you at the evening’s conclusion.
- Bring out your outdoor games. Giant jenga, bean bag toss, football and more are all such fun back yard games and now the whether is enjoyable!
- Create a space to watch your team outdoors, you wont regret the investment!
- Decorate with fall foliage and festive items.
- If you’re already adding a TV area, you might as well add a fireplace or fire pit for those nights when the weather gets a little cooler. This will further extend your outdoor space into winter!